Terms and Conditions
- Introduction. This document sets forth the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") governing your use of the Technical Publications web site located at [http://technicalpublications.org/] ("Web Site") and the information and services made available on and through the Web Site. Please read this page carefully. The Terms and Conditions, when agreed to by you, will form a binding Agreement between you and Technical Publications.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"
Disputes raised against non delivery of products, if stands valid then the cardholder is eligible for partial refund after deducting reasonable service charges.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use. Your use of the Web Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Web Site. From time to time these Terms and Conditions may be revised by updating this document and posting it on the Web Site. It is your obligation to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued use of the Web Site will constitute your agreement to the most current version of these Terms and Conditions. If at any time you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must cease your use of this Web Site.
- Termination of Access. The use of this Web Site and its services is a privilege. Technical Publications reserves the right to suspend your use of this Web Site for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion. Questions concerning the use of the Web Site and its services should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Definitions. For the purposes of this Agreement, the following definitions apply:
- "Content" includes all Text, Graphics, Design and Programming used on the Web Site.
- "Text" includes all text on every page of the Web Site, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
- "Graphics" includes all logos, buttons, and other graphical elements on the Web Site, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
- "Design" includes the color combinations and the page layout of the Web Site.
- "Programming" includes both client-side code (including but not limited to HTML, java-script, etc.) and server-side code (including but not limited to Active Server Pages, vb-script, databases, etc.) used on the Web Site.
- "User" refers to any individual who uses any aspect of the Web Site or its services.
- "You" refers to the person accessing the Web Site and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
5. Intellectual Property Rights. All Content on the Web Site is the sole property of Technical Publications or their respective owners, as indicated, and is protected by Indian Copyright Law and Indian Trademarks Law. Technical Publications authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the Content on the Web Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not reproduce, modify, display, sell, or distribute the Content, or use it in any other way for public or commercial purpose. The foregoing limitations include, but are not limited to, copying or adapting the HTML code used to generate Web pages on the Web Site, as well as any Graphics.
- The "look" and "feel" of the Web Site (including colour combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are also protected by Indian Copyright Law and Indian Trademarks Law. All product names, names of services, trademarks and service marks ("Marks") are the property of Technical Publications or the property of their respective owners, as indicated. You may not use the Marks for any purpose whatsoever other than as permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
6. Acceptable Use of the Web Site. The Web Site and its services are intended to facilitate the offering for sale of books and products of third parties. The Web Site may be used in a manner consistent with this purpose, and only within the context of the products, services and information set forth on the Web Site. The information displayed on the Web Site may not be used for any purpose except in connection with your direct use of the Web Site as permitted by these Terms and Conditions, and may not be excerpted, summarized, duplicated or otherwise removed from the Web Site. In addition, you represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Web Site for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable law. Your use of the Web Site is also subject to the following restrictions:
- You may not send unsolicited commercial email to Users. In addition, spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited.
- You may not delete, edit or revise any material posted by any other person or entity. You may not copy, duplicate, download or otherwise use any material posted by any other person or entity except for the purposes permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not interfere with the proper operation of the Web Site including, but not limited to, by attacking, hacking into, or otherwise attempting to penetrate any non-publicly accessible elements of the Web Site, through the use of bots, Trojan Horses, viruses, DNS attacks, or other technology which is designed or intended to interfere with the proper operation of the Web Site or the use of the website by any Users.
7. Limitations on Information Submitted. Any submission of information to Technical Publications through the Web Site is subject to the following guidelines and restrictions:
- It may not contain URLs or links to any Internet Web sites
- It may not contain copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner's permission to post the copyrighted material).
- It may not contain trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner's permission to post them).
- It may not contain material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secret rights.
- It may not contain material that is sexually explicit, obscene, libellous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful.
- It may not contain information that is known by you to be untrue, false or misleading or which does not fairly or accurately depict or describe the subject matter, which is the subject of the information posted by you.
- It may not present information which impersonates another person, whether living or dead, misstate the identity of any person, or misstate or mislead as to gender or age.
- You may not solicit money, investments or make any offering of securities or investments.
- You may not submit chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- You may not submit opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
8. Monitoring of Information. Technical Publications does not assume any obligation to review the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness or content of any information submitted to the Web Site. User assumes the risk of verifying the accuracy of information posted through independent investigation. Notwithstanding, Technical Publications may in its discretion review information submitted to the Web Site for any purpose whatsoever and it reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any information submitted to the Web Site for any reason whatsoever.
9. Rights to Information. User hereby grants to Technical Publications an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right and license to use and display all information submitted by you, subject to the Privacy Guidelines set forth herein.
10. Security Rules. To ensure the security of the Web Site and of Users, the following security rules govern your use:
- Protect your password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password, and you are responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. In the event you lose your password or become aware of misuse or unauthorized use of your password, it is your obligation to notify Technical Publications . Technical Publications shall have no responsibility for loss or misused passwords or for unauthorized access occasioned by the foregoing.
- Prohibited Uses:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which, you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing".
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability in addition to the termination of your access rights. Technical Publications will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
- You cannot physically download the eBooks purchased from the website. The eBooks are available offline only through the apps available on mobile and tablets.
11. Termination of Access to Web Site. Users who violate these Terms and Conditions may be denied access to the Web Site at the sole discretion of Technical Publications.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability. Your agreement to the following disclaimers and limitations are a material inducement to Technical Publications to permit you to access the Web Site. Your use of the Web Site, and the obligations and liabilities of Technical Publications in respect of your use of the Web Site, is expressly limited as follows:
- Conduct of Users. Technical Publications assumes no responsibility for the activities or conduct of Users.
- Third Party Information. The Web Site displays the content, services, products or hyperlinks of other companies or persons. Notwithstanding the presentation of any third party information on the Web Site, no such presentation shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty, either express or implied, by Technical Publications on behalf of or any third party. In addition, Technical Publications does not endorse, warrant or otherwise guarantee the substance of any information posted by Users or third parties on the Web Site Technical Publications shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the content, subject matter or substance of any information accessed or obtained from third party Web sites accessed from the Web Site. Access to third party Web sites from the Web Site is done at your own risk. Technical Publications does not warranty any products purchased through the Web Site or purchased in reliance on information obtained from the Web Site. Warranties on purchased products, if any, are provided by the product's manufacturer.
- Accuracy of Information. Technical Publications makes no representations or warranties regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any information submitted by Users, or of any other form of communication engaged in or information exchanged by Users. Information on the Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You acknowledge that any reliance on information submitted by Users or on any other form of communication with Users will be at your own risk.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL Technical Publications BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT Technical Publications IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Technical Publications HAS MADE THIS SERVICE AVAILABLE TO USE AS A MATTER OF CONVENIENCE. Technical Publications EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF UPLOADING OF ANY OBSCENE, VULGAR OR PORNOGRAPHIC IMAGES, PHOTOGRAPH OR A PICTURE OR ALTERING OR DISTORTING THE IMAGES AVAILABLE UNDER THIS SERVICE IN AN OBSCENE, VULGAR OR PORNOGRAPHIC MANNER. USER AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT USER SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR USER'S CONDUCT AND THAT Technical Publications RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE SERVICE IMMEDIATELY, NOTWITHSTANDING PENAL PROVISIONS UNDER THE INDIAN CYBER LAWS OR ANY OTHER ALLIED LAWS ENACTED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA OR ANY OTHER STATUTORY, LEGISLATIVE OR REGULATORY AUTHORITY AUTHORIZED IN THIS REGARD FROM TIME TO TIME.
15. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Technical Publications from and against any and all liability, claims, causes of actions, damages, costs and expenses, including but not limited to, attorneys fees and costs of suit, arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
16. General. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under these Terms and Conditions shall lie exclusively with the courts in Pune, India. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Technical Publications to enforce any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver thereof and shall not prevent its later enforcement.
17. Terms and Conditions for Free E books
1. Activation code given on printed book for downloading free ebook can be used only once.
2. After downloading ebook, the activation code would no longer be valid.
3. Users are advised not to share Activation Code with anyone.
4. Each ebook is active till the date mentioned below activation code printed on printed book.
5. For any technical queries you can email to email@example.com
6. User will not be able to share or forward the ebook to anyone. The ebooks are DRM protected which means you cannot share, copy paste, and print any eBook. Any infringement with DRM is punishable as per law
7. e book can be access on WEB on one PC at a time and one device( mobile or tab ) only.
18. Terms and Conditions for Purchased E books.
1. No validity date for purchased ebook.
2. For any technical queries you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. User will not be able to share or forward the ebook to anyone. The ebooks are DRM protected which means you cannot share, copy paste, and print any eBook. Any infringement with DRM is punishable as per law
4. ebook is accessible on WEB on one PC at a time and one device( mobile or tab ) only.
19. Terms and Conditions for free E Books of Solution Manual.
1. Solution Manual is provided free of cost.
2. It is not binding on the publisher to upload it in a specific time frame.
3. Solutions are provided only for selected chapters and questions.
4. Publisher can not be held responsible for any software related problems.
5. Solution Manual will be available only till current edition of printed book is in the market.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA) FOR E-BOOKS
This END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement” ) is made and entered into By And Between TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS, a Partnership Firm, duly registered in India as per the provisions of the Indian Partnership Act, whose Registered Office and Principal Place of Business is situated at Amit Residency, Office No. 1, 412, Shaniwar Peth, Pune – 411030 (hereinafter referred to as “Technical Publications”) And the Licensee, with respect to E-Book(s) created, owned, printed, published, reproduced, distributed, copyrighted and / or licensed by Technical Publications and made available for access online on the Worldwide Web via the internet to the Licensee through the website www.technicalpublications.org as per the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By clicking on the "ACCEPT" button, you or the entity or the company that you represent (hereinafter referred to as the "Licensee") are unconditionally consenting to be bound by and are becoming a party to this Agreement. If the Licensee does not unconditionally agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, click "CANCEL" button to stop the download and installation process.
The following terms shall be deemed to have the meaning as set forth below:-
- Software – means an online content delivery platform through which access to Technical Publication’s E –Book(s) shall be provided to the Licensee. All rights, title and interest in the Software, including but not limited to all intellectual property rights are hereby reserved.
- Licensee – means students or customers or clients of Technical Publications who have purchased E-Book(s) on payment of prescribed price.
- Intellectual Property Rights – means any and all of the copyrights, trade marks, trade names and other intellectual property rights subsisting in or used in connection with E-Book(s), made available for access online via the Software to the Licensee and all other intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, which may subsist anywhere in the world.
- E-Books – All Books, Titles, Literary Work and Literary Content including all documentations and manuals relating thereto created, owned, printed, distributed, published under copyright or license by Technical Publications and made available for access online via the Software to the Licensee as per the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
- LICENSE GRANT
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Technical Publications and/or its licensors hereby grant to the Licensee a limited, personal, non-sub-licensable, non-assignable, non-transferable, non-exclusive license and right to:-
- use E-Book(s) that the Licensee is about to download, install or otherwise access; and
- use any content or other Technical Publications format files that the Licensee may download (from the Technical Publication’s Web Site or from another Web Site); and
- access now or in future E-Book(s) only for the Licensee's personal use in accordance with this Agreement.
- LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
Except as expressly and unambiguously permitted by this Agreement, the Licensee shall not, nor permit anyone else to: (i) copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works based on, or distribute E-Book(s); (ii) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of the Software through which such E-Book(s) are made available for access online via the Worldwide Web; (iii) license, rent, sell, loan, lease, pledge, offer as security, transfer, assign or use E-Book(s) for timesharing, subscription service or service bureau purposes, or otherwise use E-Book(s) for any commercial purpose(s) or on behalf of any third party; (iv) integrate material from E-Book(s) with other material or otherwise create derivative works in any medium; (v) alter, abridge, adapt, or modify E-Book(s); (vi) print E-Book(s) or any portion thereof; and (vii) make electronic copies of E-Book(s). Further, the Licensee shall maintain and not remove or obscure any proprietary notices, including copyright and trademark notices, on E-Book(s). Upon reasonable notice, Technical Publications has the right to audit records relevant to the Licensee’s compliance with this Agreement. As between the Parties, the title, the ownership rights, and the intellectual property rights in and to E-Book(s) shall remain in Technical Publications.
The Licensee understands that Technical Publications and/or its licensors may modify or discontinue offering E-Book(s) at any time. E-Book(s) are protected by the copyright laws of India and international copyright treaties to which India is a party. This Agreement does not give the Licensee any rights not expressly granted herein. The Licensee agrees that all rights to use E-Book(s) are granted on condition that such rights are forfeited if the Licensee fails to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
E-Book(s) are protected by the Indian copyright law and international treaty provisions to which India is a party. The Licensee acknowledges that no title to the intellectual property in E-Book(s) is transferred to the Licensee. E-Book(s) and the intellectual property rights therein shall at all times remain the exclusive property of Technical Publications and/or its licensors and the Licensee’s interest therein is only that of having possession of and the right to use E-Book(s) pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. As a condition to the Licensee's use of E-Book(s), the Licensee represents, warrants and covenants that the Licensee will not use E-Book(s): (i) to infringe the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, of any third party; (ii) to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iii) to disseminate information or materials in any form or format (hereinafter referred to as the "Licensee Content") that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous or otherwise objectionable; or (iv) to disseminate any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment using the Software through which access to E-Book(s) is made available. The Licensee, not Technical Publications, remains solely responsible for all the Licensee Content that the Licensee uploads, posts, emails, transmits or otherwise disseminates using, or in connection with, the Software through which E-Book(s) are made available to access online via the Worldwide Web.
The Licensee acknowledges that all content that the Licensee accesses using the aforesaid Software is at the Licensee's own risk and the Licensee will be solely responsible for any damage to any party resulting therefrom.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
Technical Publications and/or its licensors provide E-Book(s) "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and hereby disclaim all express or implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance, accuracy, reliability and non-infringement and all such warranties are hereby excluded by Technical Publications and waived by the Licensee. Technical Publications and/or its licensors make no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of E-Book(s) and specifically disclaim all warranties, including without limitation warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. The advice and strategies contained in E-Book(s) may not be suitable for every situation. E-Book(s) are sold with the understanding that Technical Publications and/or its licensors are not engaged in rendering any kind of professional services. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of this Agreement.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, including, but not limited to, tort, contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, shall Technical Publications and/or its licensors be liable to the Licensee or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for lost profits or lost savings, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, accuracy of results etc. Technical Publication's liability for damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of this Agreement shall be limited to the money paid by the Licensee to Technical Publications. The foregoing limitations shall apply even if Technical Publications and/or its licensors shall have been informed of the possibility of such damages.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
This Agreement shall continue until terminated as provided for herein. The Licensee may terminate this Agreement at any time. Technical Publications may terminate this Agreement immediately if the Licensee violates any provision of this Agreement. Any termination of this Agreement shall also terminate the licenses granted hereunder. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, the Licensee shall destroy and remove from all computers, hard drives, networks and other storage media all copies of E-Book(s). The Clauses 3 through 6 shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement represents the complete agreement concerning the license between the Parties and supersedes all prior agreements and representations between them. This Agreement may be amended only by a writing executed by both the Parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. The failure of Technical Publications to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by the Licensee or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit Technical Publication's rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. This Agreement is personal to the Licensee and may not be assigned or transferred for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, by operation of law, merger, reorganization or change of control) without Technical Publication's consent and any attempt to do so shall be void. Technical Publications may assign this Agreement or delegate any of its obligations hereunder. This Agreement, the construction and enforcement of its terms and the interpretation of the rights and duties of the Parties hereto shall be subject to and governed by the laws of India within the State of Maharashtra under the sole and exclusive Jurisdiction of the Hon’ble Bombay High Court and the Courts subordinate to it.